We are looking for a Business Development Manager to head and be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
The Head of Business Development is responsible for managing the organisations business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
Duties of the Head of Business Development.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the business development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the business development managers and executives.
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting tough but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
Background of the Head of Business Development
- Previous experience working in a senior business development role for a similar company.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.