We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team who’s proficient at client communication and can drive projects through from initial concept to delivery. You will work a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills